- The Cooper Industries Water Garden
- The Merrill Lynch Co. Pier
- Carruth Lake Lights
- Kayaking. Kayak rides, classes and camps are offered during the Spring and Fall seasons.
- The Model Boat Basin, a shallow pool for remote-controlled battery-operated watercraft. Remote-controlled sailboats are available for rental on weekends from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the Spring, Summer & Fall seasons. Visitors are welcome to bring their own battery-operated remote-controlled boats during park hours.
- The ICE at Discovery Green. Every Winter Season from mid-November through mid-January, the Model Boat Basin of Kinder Lake is turned into an outdoor ice skating rink! The ICE is open daily during the holiday season and has become a favorite downtown holiday destination for the entire family.
Please take note of these Park Rules when visiting the lake:
- Do not enter lake
- Do not throw objects in water
- No dogs in water or on lake edge
- No boating except model boats
- No fishing except with permit from Discovery Green