The Anheuser-Busch Stage is a state-of-the-art outdoor concert venue, with audio and lighting systems designed to enhance the unique diversity of Houston’s performing and visual arts, as well as all musical genres. The backdrop of the stage is a magnificent view of Houston’s downtown skyline. The stage faces the Fondren Performance Space, with convenient access from Avenida de las Americas and the George R. Brown Convention Center. The stage can accommodate an oversized movie screen, with projection capabilities for outdoor movies, audio/visual slideshows and presentations, and live feeds.
- Performances and concerts
- Corporate events and speakers
- Press conferences and media events
- Charity events
- Outdoor movies
- Holiday parties
- Client receptions
- 40’ x 30’ covered area with a ceiling height of 30’
- Uncovered wing extending from stage left measuring 49’ x 19’
- Brazilian Ipe wood stage floor; wheelchair accessible
- Dance sub-floor and Marley floor (upon request)
- Available Green Room lounge area with two dressing rooms, mirrors, sinks, shower and toilet
- Available inflatable 19’W x 25’H x 25’D structure and a 20’ x 15’ movie screen and projector to accommodate outdoor movies, slideshows and live feeds.
Capacity: (Fondren Performance Space) - 2,000
Review our Event Planning Guide
and complete the Event Application
Please note: The Anheuser-Busch Stage will be closed for re-sodding, repairs and renovation from Aug. 3 to Sept. 7, 2015.
For more information on park maintenance, please visit our blog post here