Sundown at the Grove
The weekly event will take place from 5:30 - 8 p.m. and offer skillfully-selected craft beer flights featuring 4-oz. pours from breweries such as Saint Arnold, Karbach, and Goose Island, and more. Brewmasters from each brewery will team up with The Grove's chefs to create custom food and beer pairings sure to please any palate.
Tickets are $15 and include a flight of beer and custom food pairings. Sundown tickets are limited and sold onsite on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Wine lovers can swap out their flight for two glasses of wine. Tickets are available for purchase at the door upon arrival. Alternatively, experience Sundown without a ticket by purchasing other libations from The Grove’s wide selection at the Treehouse Bar.
While enjoying the evening, enter for your chance to win two tickets to the Untapped Beer Festival, happening September 20 at Discovery Green.
Catch The Wave for safe transportation to and from Sundown at The Grove for a discounted fee. Free street parking is also available downtown after 6 p.m. Special thanks to sponsor, Aztec Tents and Events.
Beer and food pairings for Sundown at the Grove on September 17 featuring Saint Arnold Brewing Company:
- Lawnmower – avocado hummus
- Elissa IPA – baked beans with smoked sausage
- Amber - al pastor with Oaxaca grits , pineapple, roasted corn, cilantro
- Oktoberfest - apple & cranberry rice pudding with salted pecan crumble
- July 9, Saint Arnold
- July 16, Karbach
- July 23, Goose Island
- July 30, Fort Bend Brewing Co.
- August 6, Firestone Walker
- August 13, "Cider Night" feat. Johnny Apple Seed, Stella Cidre, Wood Chuck
- August 20, Taste of Belgium
- August 27, Sierra Nevada
- September 3, Shock Top
- September 10, Karbach
- September 17, Saint Arnold
Want to volunteer for Discovery Green and also enjoy Sundown? Learn how here.