Sundown at the Grove
The weekly event will take place from 5:30 - 8 p.m. and offer skillfully-selected craft beer flights featuring 4-oz. pours from breweries such as Saint Arnold, Karbach, and Goose Island, and more. Brewmasters from each brewery will team up with The Grove's chefs to create custom food and beer pairings sure to please any palate.
Tickets are $15 and include a flight of beer and custom food pairings. Sundown tickets are limited and sold onsite on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Wine lovers can swap out their flight for two glasses of wine. Tickets are available for purchase at the door upon arrival. Alternatively, experience Sundown without a ticket by purchasing other libations from The Grove’s wide selection at the Treehouse Bar.
- Phat DJ paired with Ancient Grain Fried Rice
- Primer Ale paired with Pork and Tomato Ragout
- Farmhouse Ale paired with Mac & Cheese with Speck and Arugula
- Stout paired with a Stout Sundae with Raisins & Texas Pecans
Special thanks to our media partner Houstonia.
- July 9, Saint Arnold
- July 16, Karbach
- July 23, Goose Island
- July 30, Fort Bend Brewing Co.
- August 6, Firestone Walker
- August 13, "Cider Night" feat. Johnny Apple Seed, Stella Cidre, Wood Chuck
- August 20, Taste of Belgium
- August 27, Sierra Nevada
- September 3, Shock Top
- September 10, Karbach
- September 17, Saint Arnold